Having your system tuned up each year makes sense. Our annual tune-up will help ensure your system performs at its peak efficiency, for lower overall operating cost. We clean, inspect, safety check and tune your system to optimum operating specifications.
Service protection plans cost $275 per year for central heating units, including annual tune-up. For an additional non-central heating unit (direct fired hot water heater, space heater) the cost is $100.00 per unit.
Our Service Protection Plan Includes:
An annual tune-up, adjustment, cleaning, and safety inspection of your heating system by our qualified, trained, licensed technicians, during which we:
- Remove, clean and inspect the burner(s).
- Remove, clean and inspect pilot the assembly.
- Replace the thermocouple/pilot orifice if necessary.
- Inspect the ignition system and flame sensor.
- Inspect the venting system.
- Examine the firebox/heat exchanger and clean as needed.
- Remove, clean and lubricate the blower.
- Change filters.
- Test the unit, adjust the air, check the draft and propane delivery pressures.
There will be no charge repair and replacement of covered parts including labor on all covered service calls day or night.
Aquastat, automatic air vent, back flow valve, burners, blower motor, circulator motor(one per yr), draft inducers and power venters, expansion tank, flo check valve, limit control/switch, ignition module, primary control, pressure switch, relays, relief valves, pilot assembly, thermostat, thermocouple, thermopile, water feed valve, zone valve.
Our Service Plan Does Not Cover:
- Maintain and adding antifreeze
- Complete replacement of boiler, furnace, combustion chamber or heat exchanger
- Heat and hot water distribution systems and accessories except items included
in covered parts list
- Tank less coils, gaskets and related labor
- Burner service required due to failure to maintain adequate fuel supply, not attributed to
Blue Flame’s automatic delivery service
- Water storage tanks
- Switches left off
- Failure to fill manually fed boilers or flush low water cut-off’s
- Blown fuses or tripped breakers, or other electrical failures not attributed to a covered part
- Flooded cellars
- Repairs to equipment required as a result of flooding
Terms And Conditions:
Terms of the agreement are for twelve months from the date of invoice and will renew automatically each year unless notice is given by either party prior to the renewal date.
We reserve the right to inspect and qualify the heating system prior to issuing a policy. Improperly installed, obsolete equipment or installations not meeting current code cannot be covered.
This plan is offered exclusively for customers who purchase 100% of their propane requirements from Blue Flame Gas Co. Cancellation of delivery service or failure to maintain a satisfactory credit status automatically terminates this policy without refund.
Not all parts are readily available for all systems. Parts obsolete or not available will not be covered under this policy.
Blue Flame will not be liable for work performed on the heating system by others, damage due to acts of God, unexpected mechanical failures, power outage, floods, fires, abuse, neglect or any cause beyond our control.
If you are interested in learning more about
our services and products
please contact your nearest office,
or complete the form above.